Alaska airline seat upgrade

At times we wants to upgrade our seat to business class or first class due to extra comfort so in that case Alaska airlines provides very simple way to upgrade their flight. In case if you do not know the process then follow the below guidelines and get your seat upgraded.

How Do I Upgrade My Seat On Alaska Airlines?

Go through the below steps in order to upgrade your seat on Alaska airlines in very simple and easy way.

• First step is to launch the browser and then go to the official website of Alaska airlines.
  • Then sign in to your account by providing the  username and password and press okay.
  • Account will get displayed, now move your cursor to manage my booking option
  • Enter the PNR of your ticket and click on search. All the booked flight will be displayed on the screen.
  • Pick the flight in which you need an upgrade. Passenger will have to pay some fee due to an upgrade
  • Now press the edit option situated on the screen. press the upgrade to business class first class. User can also add any additional meals and extra service.
  • Once it is done, pay the fare difference between previous flight and new upgraded flight.
  • When the payment will get processed by Alaska airlines, user will get a new modified E-ticket on their provided mail address.

These were the following ways by which user can easily upgrade Alaska airline. If any information is required on Alaska Airlines Seat Upgrade, then contact customer care help desk number in order to connect representative in order to seek help.

Be the first person to like this.