According to the National Centers for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH), some evidence suggests that cannabis or CBD could have modest benefits for chronic pain.

While CBD is a promising option for pain relief, research has not yet proven it safe and effective, and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have not approved CBD for treating pain.

A 2021 review Trusted Source reports that CBD could have benefits for relieving chronic pain, improving sleep, and reducing inflammation, but that these effects are condition-specific.

More evidence is needed to determine the therapeutic potential of CBD and to determine safe and effective dosages for pain.

MUST SEE: CBD oil near me

Like (1)
JakeJ

Does it really work? I heard a lot of various things, both positive and negative but I would like to hear your personal experience with such things. Thanks

Like (1)
KevinT

Yep, it works, but anyway you should be very careful because sometimes you may find a lot of scam resources! Personally I prefer this Blessed CBD resource because it's a very good variant for you all here. I have already ordered it there a few times and everything was fine so I hope that you will like it.

Like (1)