Last week’s tip produced a nice winner at a decent price when Blackburn beat struggling Wolves 3-0 so congratulations if you on that one and hopefully we can continue the good run of form into the festive period and beyond.

This week there are a couple of tips from across the weekends football, so as always, if you want to get involved there are plenty of links to the appropriate firms on the right hand side and with more bookies to  buy Antidepressants online

NAC Breda v FC Utrecht
Saturday 11th Decemeber. Kick off 17:45. Live Streaming on Bet365

The first tip this week comes from the Eredivisie in Holland and the match between NAC Breda against FC Utrecht. NAC Breda are only midtable in the league at the moment, sitting 10th in the table but this does not tell the whole story of their season. They are the textbook Jekyl and Hyde team, with only one win on the road but that only tells half the story. Their home form is nothing short of brilliant, with 7 wins from 8 games, during this time they have dispatched teams such as second place Twente and current leaders PSV both by 2 goal margins.

This weekend they host FC Utrecht another mid-table side sitting 7th, Utrecht have had a fairly indifferent year, similar to their opponents a good home record props up their poor results when travelling. Their away form reads 2 wins, 1 defeat and 6 losses, with the last win being on 26th October against struggling Vitesse Arnhem. They also have injury doubts over several regular first team players whilst NAC have no new injury worries.

For me, the 2.5 on offer for the home win at Stan James is a good value price for a team who have won 7 of their 8 games at home this season against an inconsistent away side. I’ll take this one with fairly low stakes.

Selection:

NAC Breda win @ 2.5 with Stan James

Tottenham v Chelsea
Sunday 12th December. Kick off 16:00. Live on Sky Sports.

The second tip from this week comes from the blockbuster game between Tottenham and Spurs on Sunday afternoon. This game is such an intriguing one because everyone is expecting Chelsea’s title challenge to kick back into form with every passing game, especially as their injury crisis has eased a little. The home side have been my favourite team to watch this year as a neutral, they have drawn their last 2 but after winning 4 consecutive games, leaving them in 5th place and pushing for another top 4 finish.

Although Chelsea lost midweek to Marseille I don’t think you can read too much into that from a betting perspective, yes, it’s another defeat which doesn’t help morale but with the likes of John Terry and Essien back in the side they will be a different animal against Spurs. However, they are on a 4 match winless streak in the league which has seen them slip from the summit of the league.

I’m still not able to confidently pick a winner here, instead i’m going for a goals bet on Sunday afternoon. I think the combination of Chelsea looking to get back on track with an impressive performance against fellow top 4 challengers and a high scoring Spurs side who struggle to defend could lead to a reasonably high scoring affair. The over 2.5 goals market is currently priced at 2.0 with Bet365 and for me, that’s a decent enough price considering the firepower on show from both sides. I’ll take a small stakes bet on over 3.5 too, a best priced 3.8 with Sportingbet, I think this one could be a cracker and I hope it’s a goal-filled 90 minutes!

Selection

Over 2.5 goals @ 2.0 with BetBubbles. Stake 5/10

Over 3.5 goals @ 3.5 with SportingBet. Stake 2/10.

Last update on October 5, 8:21 pm by joe carter.
Be the first person to like this.